Lots of questions arising about what will be taking place during the weekend of SSCXWC. Here is a schedule that is of course, subject to change:
Wednesday October 20th
5pm (pacific time) Registration for SSCXWC ends
Thursday October 21st
Check the website for the time that your qualifying race begins. Your time will also be on your packet.
Friday October 22nd
7pm- Packet Pickup at Hooverville (1721 1st Ave S, Seattle)
- Your packet will have everything that you need for the weekend including your race number for the qualifier and important info for the weekend.
Saturday October 23rd
9am Packet pickup at Schooner Exact (3901 1st Ave. S, Seattle)
11am Qualifying Race at Schooner Exact (3901 1st Ave. S, Seattle)
- There are going to be a lot of people doing their damnedest to qualify. We’ll be breaking up the field into smaller groups that will start at 4 minute intervals.
- You are responsible for knowing your start time. Start times will be posted online by Friday morning. They will also be posted at packet pickups.
- If you are not at the start of your race, you will receive a DNS.
6pm Evening qualifier doors open at the Belltown Underground- 2407 1st Ave, Seattle (between Battery St & Wall St)
- There will be a second, third and possibly more chances to qualify for those that did not qualify at the race during the day.
- Part of the inter-city competition to help determine which city will host the SSCXWC will also take place at this time
- Facebook event page located at: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=169205716428026&num_event_invites=0
- Various rounds of the Inter-city challenge will also be taking place Saturday evening that will help decide where the SSCXWC will be taking place in 2011.
Sunday October 24th
This is the big day. What you’ve been waiting for….
For directions to the event location go to the Directions Page
|9:30||Cat 4 Master Men 35+
Cat 4 Master Men 45+
Cat 3/4 Master Men 55+
Cat 4 Women
|10:20||Cat 4 Men
|11:20||Cat 3 Master Men 35+
Cat 3 Master Men 45+
Cat 1/2 Women
Cat 3 Women
|12:10||Jr Boys & Girls 15-16
Jr Boys & Girls 13-14
Jr Boys & Girls 10-12 (20 min)
|12:45||Little Kids Race
|1:10||Cat 3 Men
Single Speed Men
Single Speed Women
Jr Boys & Girls 17-18
|2:10||Cat 1/2 Men
Cat 1/2 Master Men 35+
Cat 1/2 Master Men 45+
|3:30||Single Speed CX World Champs
Men & Women